Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sabrina, the Twenty-Somethin' Gangsta (with an A, please)


Sabrina

Ever see "You Got Served" or "Kickin It Old School"? Now take out Jaime Kennedy and the white guy from Wild'n Out, and imagine the lead character is smokin hot and has an insane body. That would give you today's Hottie, Sabrina...reppin Old City. I didn't quite understand her answer for the Tip of the Day, until I realized that she breakdances...and I think it's worth the price of admission just to see if she spin on her head. (Hang on, I need a second. I thought of the possiblities of taking out a hot breakdancer) She can also get hotter sneakers than you too. Before you ask, Sullivan, I'll find out how she gets em. If you ask nicely she'll probably hook you up. But she's not in the shoe business, she's in finance by day. So I wonder if that makes her like a modern day superhero? Mild mannered professional by day..then she blinks her pretty eyes, and POOF ...ass-kickin breakdancer by night. Sounds about right to me. I wonder what her break dancing superhero outfit looks like. My only guess.... verrrrrry tiny.


Tip of the Day

Q: Where should a guy take a Hottie like you on a first date?



A: Where do i think would be a great first date...hmm. Well im a big goof ball so my ultimate first date, would be something fun, like, lazer tag, or challenging each other to a dance off in the parking lot of wawa. But my ultimate fav. thing is goin to barnes and nobles and wrestling thru the aisles..haha. People have no idea what the hell is goin on!!!


Fellas, You're just mad... 'cause tonight you suckas got served!


I really couldn't resist that one. And Sabrina....you let me know what Wawa at what time, and I'll break out the greatest running man you've ever seen on your ass. Domo!


2 comments:

lightupshoes said...

Sabrina .. I LOVE YOU GIRL ... you Rock it ...I mean BRING IT baby BRING IT !!! ... xXmuahXx
you know your girl LIGHT UP SHOES!!!

lightupshoes said...

Sabrina .. I LOVE YOU GIRL ... you Rock it ...I mean BRING IT baby BRING IT !!! ... xXmuahXx
you know your girl LIGHT UP SHOES!!!