Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice


Myspace.. The new nightclub for singles??? Or an excuse to behave badly?

The endless emails that my girlfriends and I, get on myspace from guys fishing the internet for women! I truly believe that I have heard it ALL! I get it, with a name like "Atomic Bombshell," a pretty photo, I'm just asking to be picked up on, right? If that's what you think, you are dead wrong. Shame on you for not taking the time to read my profile. Guys on myspace have become outrageous with the content of their emails. I'm not saying you can't find someone to date from myspace, if that's what two people are looking for. I'm simply saying that people use their myspace/facebook, as a tool to re-create themselves. Some people behave in ways that they would not,in a real life meeting. It's like being stuck at a nightclub with the guy who keeps trying to dance with you from across the room and send you drinks. UNWANTED. You know when you are out on a Saturday night, trying to pick up girls, you are not being the "real you." You may have some liquid courage and an attitude like "I'm taking chances because I am never going to see this person again." So you might talk to someone that you normally wouldn't. Or 5 someone's that you would not normally talk too. Perfect example;
The movie Singles-
David Bailey: Tonight I'll be the super me. Steve Dunne: What if the super you meets the super her and the super her rejects the super you? David Bailey: Then it's no problem. Steve Dunne: Uh-huh. Why? David Bailey: Because it was never you, it was just an act.

It seems that men have applied a similar logic to myspace. The difference is that it can be so extreme, that it's creepy! They have these alter-ego profiles with half naked women in their top friends. Even if they don't really intend to meet anyone, what if they are married or in serious relationships? They are on myspace to fulfill some sexual ego that is not being met

There are plenty of ways to get to know someone. THINK BEFORE YOU MYSPACE.
There are other people at the end of those emails who get really offended by the presumptions you make, about who they are and why they are there.

HAPPY DATING!


Do you have questions or comments about sex or dating? I want to hear all about it. Email me at AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: