Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Monday, November 10, 2008

Rock The Cradle Of Loooove

Jennifer Marie



L-Town Whaddup! Look at this hottie we've got today, boy. I'm officially in love with this hottie. If I were a sculptor, I'd start with Jennifer Marie as my basic outline. She's effin gorgeous. Look at the smile, the yes, the legs. Great hair, too! (I never thought hair was important until I dated a girl with shitty shitty hair) This 21 year old hottie comes to us from Levittown, and she is currently a student at the University of Minnesota attempting to obtain a bachelors in Psychology. Not only is she wicked smaht, but she's also a part time model for Abercrombie and Fitch, so you can usually catch her loungin around in her A&F sweats. Once she graduates and gets a "real job" she hopes to be apart time flight attendant so she can fulfill her dream of traveling the world. This hottie's big into rave music and can also play the guitar. The only thing she can't do is knit. And that's just an assumption. She might be crazy skilled with the yarn for all I know. What caught my eye about this pierced up hottie is not only her looks, but her answer to our question of the best dating advice she could give. She completely caught me off guard with her answer, yet it might be one of the best pieces of advice we've ever received. So let's see what Jennifer Marie and her pearly white smile have to tell us about dating in Philly.


Tip of the Day
Q: JM, what's your very best piece of dating advice for all us Philly freakshows?
A: Well to be perfectly honest. I don't think there is such a thing as "dating advice." It's more along the lines of just being yourself. I could give a ton of advice as to what I would like in a guy and so on and so forth, but really when it all comes down to it.. like I said above it's just being genuine and down to earth. A guy can follow these tips in the blog all he wants, but is that who he really is? or is that the role he is going to play to get a little action? That is what men need to question themselves. Is this who I really am or is this someone I'm going to pretend to be for the night. I feel like this.. eventually in a relationship the chameleon will come out sooner or later, so why not just be yourself from the get go. There isn't many true people out there in today's society let alone good men and when you find one he's definitely a keeper ; ) I've lived all over and the grass has never been greener on the other side, true story. But yes to some it up that is how I feel on that subject. I hope I helped you out.



0 comments: