Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice

Romance and Halloween may sound strange, but I honestly think it's a hot combination! With ghosts, witches and monsters roaming free on the streets, why not cling to someone for a little protection? There is nothing more exciting and intense, than adding a little adrenaline!


My advice for this weekend;


Go out on a date this weekend! It's the perfect night for candles and scary movies! There is just such a different feeling on Halloween, than any other holiday. It's the crisp fall air, the moon, the clouds and a mysterious sexy feeling. AND NOTHING IS MORE SEXY THAN VAMPIRES! I don't care who you are, everyone thinks that vampires are hot! I found some vampire online dating for my closet vampire fetish readers.
In honor of this weekend, I have selected my SEXY VAMPIRE PICKS

#1. Stuart Townsend and Aaliyah in Queen of the Damned





#2 Sadie Frost "Lucy" from Bram Stoker's Dracula

#3 Julian, the Prince of the City in the series Kindred: The Embraced

#4 Brad Pitt in Interview with a Vampire


Don't forget that Saturday, November first is the Day of the Dead! Have a fun and safe weekend!
XO
-Atomic Bombshell

Photobucket

0 comments: