Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Tuesday, November 11, 2008


Smashley!

Blonde or brunette...blonde or brunette...blonde or brunette...I struggle with this question on a daily basis. It's my own personal e=mc squared. It's something I don't think I'll eve have an answer to on which I prefer....blonde or brunette. See? I'm struggling right now with it. But what happens when you find a hottie who can pull off both? And look good doing both? I'd have to say problem solved. Smashley, I'm assuming we've got a creative play on Ashley, looks smokin hot as a brunette OR as a blonde. This 22 year old Bensalem hottie definitely looks like she knows how to have a good time, and doesn't mind being the life of the party. A little goofiness plus a little hotness goes a long way. Let's see what this family oriented hottie has to say...
i work for an internet company full time and i love it. My two little brothers mean the world to me. My nails are always done and i spend money like its my job. im pretty high maintenance but i can have fun doing pretty much anything. I go out to the bar every thursday night. i don't care what people think of me and i avoid drama at all costs. Im very blunt and I tell it how it is.
So don't cross her family or she might kill you. This hottie is also a firm believer in fate, hence the tattoo on her lower back that spells out.....FATE. I don't know how much I believe in fate, but it's possible that Smashley could sway my opinion on anything. All she'd have to do is flash one of those smiles and I'm sold. Soooo to recap, full time job, a little high maintenence (Men don't care about high maintenance as long as you can afford your own shit), and absolutely stunning girl next door appearance. I'm sold...where can I sign up for this fate thingy, and how the hell can I win over a hottie like this? I also can't dismiss the obvious here....Smashley has fantastic boobs. Incredible really. Oh, and sometime she doesn't really like to wear pants apparently.


Tip of the Day


Q: What are three qualities you look for in a guy?


A: im very picky when it comes to guys. first impressions mean everything. The first thing that attracts me to guys is usually the way they dress. Eyes, smile, and good teeth are necessary and i like a guy who works out and keeps in shape.



















0 comments: