Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hottie! Hottie! I'm So Sick, Call Me Hottie! Quick! Quick! Quick!

Melissa

This 18 year old hails from Langhorne, another beautiful Bucks County Hottie. I don't know where these girls hide, but I don't too often see Hotties like this chillin where I go. Maybe seedy bars and rainbow colored strip joints aren't the best place to pick up hotties. And then that brings to the table the argument of beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And that 56 year old stripper with the breasts down to her knees is probably loved by someone. Just not me. Anyway, Look at this girl!!! She's a vegetarian and you can find her on the beach chillin all summer, or at a concert rockin out with her....you know the rest. I wish I could see how many people snickered and made a doesn't eat meat comment. I'm guessing at least 30 % of you. A double major at West Chester, she hopes to go into journalism and write for a music magazine. (Will a fledgling hottie of the day website do?) She's heavy into metal music and goes for the BMX'er and Rockgod types. Again, I've taken the wrong path. Apparently instead of being a computer nerd (cause I thought they got chicks) I should have been honing my vocal skills and studying the art of hot pink spandex pants because those guys get the girls. Weird how that works out. Anyway, she's "single and ready to mingle" so fellas, strap on your finest Doc Martins, tease out that hair and Bon Jovi your way to this girls heart. Please forgive me for my poor career choices, Melissa!




Tip of the Day


Q: What's the most important quality you look for in a guy?

A: As cliche as it may sound, the most important quality I look for in a guy is honesty. Honesty is one of the most important aspects of any realtionship even if it involves family or friends. Being true to your significant other shouldn't be questioned but always done!! Dishonesty only leads to you being unable to trust your significant other, and how are you going to spend the rest of your life with someone if you can't trust them?


Ohhh fellas. I'm such a sucker for the naughty nurse look.

0 comments: