Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Friday, July 13, 2007

That's My Name, Don't Wear It Out Terrance!

MILFY

MOMMY ALERT!!! This MILF has a good thing goin for her......until I found out shes goin for her Real Estate license. Shes taking a listing out of me!! FUCKER!!!! I'm uncensoring this site. I love cursing but I love milfs. At 23 this is the hottest mom youll see. i hope your a wildboy cause she likes tattoos. fuck. again im out...just look at that smile. She's also all about her kids. So you come last.....but I don't think thats a bad thing. I'd rather come in third than come in no place at all. Odds are you can impress her if you have a tattoo...can you keep her attention ? Holla back young'n........woooo wooooo
Tip of the Day
Q: Besides a bar, whats a good place to meet a hottie like you?
A:Well...I'm always at a park. Playing with my kids, walking my dogs, trying to pick up guys!! So i would advise single guys to go for a run in the park. Nothing's better then meeting sweaty chicks in tiny shorts!! Maybe i'll be there!

0 comments: