Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go

KJ


Ahhh lust. can you smell it? It smells like Grandma's attic. But look at KJ. You can find her hitting up the clubs and after hour spots in Philly. Dancing til the night ends. She's a go-go dancer so she certainly knows how to shake it. I'd nickname her The Body, but KJ is much shorter....and also cooler. According to her she was "Born in heaven and raised in Hell.." So watch your step, fella. I have no doubt in my mind that if you mouth off to this beauty, she will beat your ass. I also have no doubt in my mind, that if you say all the right things to this girl, she'll really tear you apart...in that Oh-So-special way...ROAR!!! This Hottie is just oozing sexuality. She knows she's hot and wants you to know it too. I think KJ's also a clothing optional type of girl....Like the more it shows off, the better it looks. On her, I definitely agree. On your mother....ehhh, not so much. KJ can also DJ (what what), and wow.....I haven't seen many DJ's like this.... This hottie is not for the faint of heart






Tip of the Day


Q: What's the most important quality you look for in a guy?


A: I'd have to say that the most important quality that I look for in a man is that they are secure with themselves. Nothing is more unattractive to me then a guy that is constantly bickering and accusing me of something. To me this is a sign of a guilty conscience and low self esteem. I like a man to be confident, unconditional, reliable, and independent. That in itself is more appealing to me than superficial things such as money or looks. I want someone who is supportive of the things I want to do with my life and does not have to depend on me to take care of thier responsibilites.


0 comments: