Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

She'll Have You Suicidal...Suicidal!!


Jessica



Oh where, oh where do all these hot girls bartend? Oh where, oh where should i drink???Honestly, it's not where I'm going. And the teachers...what the? I'd be a goddamn scholar is I had teachers like this. This is another classic combo platter. She's a teacher, bartender, and wants to be a model. Oh plus she's Latina. That ish is like my kryptonite. Come to think of it...alot of stuff is my kryptonite. just smile at me and I'm done. Jessica just genuinely seems to be a nice girl. This hottie is full of brains, beauty, and booty. I don't even wanna talk about this one. I'll let her do it. She's much hotter anyway.



My name Jessica. I am 23 years old. I attend Temple University in Philadelphia where I study Elementary Education. When I’m not sitting in the classroom, I am doing my bartending thing. My family is from Uruguay, South America , making my brother and I first generation Americans. I hope to be as successful as they are some day. On my free time I enjoy spending time with my family & friends, getting a tan on the beach, walking my puppy in the park, and last but not least, cuddling and watching movies with my boyfriend. My dreams for the future would have to be, to have a family of my own some day, teaching fulltime and maybe dabble in some modeling or acting. I surround myself around positive people and focus on the good in people and what they can offer. One of my favorite quotes would have to be “ love the life you live, and live the life you love”.





Tip of the Day


Q: What's your biggest pet peeve with men?


A: My biggest pet peeve in men is when a guy leaves the toilet seat up after using the bathroom. I hate the corny pick-up lines they always try to use. Also, I hate when guys play videogames all the time.


























For serious inquiries to help out this hottie's modeling career, contact our myspace for further information. I have no idea why this girl isn't modeling now....but let's help her out.

0 comments: