Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Giddy Up...Giddy Up.... Hottie Move Out!!

Nikki M


I never thought I was going to be able to reference "Ghetto Cowboy" by Bone Thugs, but here is my opprtunity. Nikki currently comes to us from Bucks County...thats where I'm from, and nope never seen this hottie around at all. Apparently, I'm always doing something wrong not to run into here. She's a Junior at Del Val College....and as you will see below she is a bull rider. The best part is that Nikki is a bikini bull rider, which come on now... one of the best combinations I can think of. You can see her at Montana West's where she will be riding those mechanical bulls....and not you, sorry buddy.
She is a model in her spare time, but doesn't mind getting dirty. She has been riding horses since before she was able to walk. Hot, Dirty, Sexy....I'm speechless. Her life revolves around horses. So, looks like the animals are getting alot more action than you. Better luck next time.
Oh...last but not least. She doesn't curse, drink, smoke, or associate with those type of people...a GOOD hot girl to bring home to mom. The list goes on and on.
Tip of the Day


Q: On a scale of 1-10 how imprtnt are looks, and why? BE HONEST!

A: I would have to say that looks do matter, but not as much as everyone thinks. I would say on a scale of 1-10 1 being butt ugly and 10 being brad pitt I would rate it about a 7 expecially depending on your personality. If your a great person, have a big heart, smart, faithful and going somewhere in your life that matters a lot more then looks. But looks are what first attracts you to someone and you have to be attracted to the person to really have the relasionship long lasting expecially in the bed room!.

0 comments: