Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Thursday, September 13, 2007

They Packed Up In here Wall To Wall And I Don't Hear Nothing But Ladies Calling





Fallon aka Fal-Gal


Where do I even start with today's hottie? This might be the hottest girl you'll ever meet. It's not only her looks, it's her swagger. Fallon oozes sexuality. She's just hot, and knows it, but isn't too cocky about it. I'd like to put it into words, but I'm at a loss for them. She just sent me the pictures she wants us to use, and I can't pick my jaw up off the floor. honestly, I don't think you've lived until you've seen Falgal in a bikini poolside. She even caused me to break my rule of not putting up hotties I actually know. Not that it matters, there's like 3 actually really hot chicks I know. And when I call they're usually not willing to answer, or listen to me drunk babble. Thank god for the internets! I've actually seen Fallon look hot at Applebee's. I mean, the decor of the place alone takes most hotness levels down a few notches. Yet, she still remained hotter than a Tyler Florence Fajita (FYI...thats very hot). Paulie, you might be the luckiest, or dumbest, bastard I ever met. I'm leaning towards dumbest. I'm gonna let her tell it...

My name is Fallon. I am 23 yrs old. I attend Penn State in Abington and graduate in December. My major is Communications, which I hope to pursue a career in sportscasting or marketing for Philadelphia sports teams. I love watching sports, especially football! I am a family type of girl and would do anything for anyone. On my spare time I love hanging out with my friends and boyfriend, going out to bars, and laying by the pool to get a tan. I dont know what I would do without my best friends and boyfriend, they are always there for me and are my life! My hopes for the future are to be happy, successful with my career, modeling on the side, and starting a family. My words for advice: Always keep your head up and think positive, be grateful for what you have in life!





Tip of the Day


Q: Falgal, give us the best piece of advice you can for approaching or dating a hottie??


A: If you think a girl is good looking, dont be scared to approach her. Dont show a sign of fear and dont use any corny pick-up lines. Be yourself, start a conversation, and dont think of getting shot down. You should be confident, but never cocky. Many guys get intimidated by pretty girls, but the truth of the matter is you will never know the outcome unless you try!

0 comments: