Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Monday, August 13, 2007

Hey Local Hottie! It Was Nice To Know Ya, But I Gotta Moo-ooove!


Emily


Ahhh, smell that? Eww, no not that. to the left a little. Yes...that. That's the smell of a hottie making your Monday morning a little more tolerable. Emily is 22 and comes to us from Manheim. She's got a great smile, courtesy of her being an orthodontist assistant. Seriously, I'da been much more willing to see an orthodontist, if this was the hottie who was leaning over me. Low cut shirt...you get the picture. Emily is 50% prankster, 50% party girl, and that equals 100 DIVA. She likes to make people laugh, which is fine by me, as long as shes flashing her smile. She's a fullblooded Italian and has the attitude to match. Her response to will you be our hottie of the day was, "I'm a hottie everyday!" I agree. Otherwise we'd put her on our lesser known site. Chicks-that--resemble-my-dogs-ass.com. Oh I know! That IS so shallow! Eff off hyprocrite. Anyway, Emily works out 7 days a week, and her catholic guilt kicks in if she skips a day. Noit only does she wander the gym in spandex (purrrrrrrrrr), but she hits the weights...hard. She works hard for her body, and doesn't mind showing it off. Fine by me! I'd love to see that J-lo booty in spandex. I'd also love to see her on the good girl-bad girl machine. Those of you who frequent the gym know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. If you don't email me. I'll tell you. The hottest aspect of this hottie is that she's hilarious. She likes to have fun and play pranks on her co-workers, just to create the drama in the workplace. I've done that myself. I had to have a coworker held back because I flipped everything in our office backwards. Computers, signs, all the files. It took 2 hours. And was well worth it to see this freak flip out. Anywhoooo just look at this hottie's smile ( and the little bit of leg she's flashin), and let it brighten up your Monday.



Tip of the Day



Q: What was your worst dating experience?



A: Ok lets see My worst dating experience: I went on a date with a guy from the college that i was going to at the time. We went out to it and things were going ok but i really wasn't that into him. While we were eating a look up at him and he's got this huge piece of green "food" between his front teeth. He had a bit of a "big gap". I didn't have the heart to tell him cuz it really grossed me out along with me not being interested in him. I told him i had to get up early and bolted out of there.



PS. For some reason, I'm diggin the braces. It gives her a younger look that says "Maybe you shound't be touching me" then you look at her ID and your like..."Oh God thank you." Man, I really should not have written that. That sounds sooooo wierd. It's a rare day when I'm actually embarrassed by what I wrote.

0 comments: