Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Hey Nikki You're So Fine, You're So Fine You Blow My Mind, Hey Nikki!!!


Nikki



Teeheehee. I love this site. Just look at the talent we've brought to the table the last couple days. This hottie actually hails from Jersey, but parties in Philly. She's a Phil's fan too, so she qualifies. Right now she's studying Public Relations down under in my...oh, in Australia. She eventually wants to be a party planner. What a cool job that must be! "Babe, what are you doing tonite?" ..."Oh, just partying with some celebs and socialites. You know, workin." Would that ever get boring? NO! The only thing it might hurt, besides her boyfriends self esteem, is your liver. But then again, my livers been on strike for 3 years, as my hangovers get increasingly worse and worse. Eff you, liver. If you bail out on me, I'll replace you with a priests (WHOA...before you go there...I'm replacing my liver, not sexual preference. I love, and always will love, girls over 18..ok, 17. I can't lie to our faithful readers). Nikki's real dream is to model or act. She's already been featured in stuff, maxim, fhm, seventeen and teen people magazines. Oh, and don't forget Local Hotties....PLAYA! While I'm sure Nikki won't be putting this on her resume, we're sure glad to have her. She's absolutely stunning. Thanks Nikki. This just made my day a little brighter.


Tip of the Day


Q: What's your biggest turn on?


A: Guys that dont try to hard but really want to know who you are as a person. A girl knows the difference when a guy wants to just make small talk cause he wants to take her home. Guys that are good with kids are always top on my list! Also when a guy shows hes able to take care of himself and independent! If a guy is good to his mommy you know he'll be good to you so respect your mama's boys!




You can see more of this Hottie at her myspace page. I'm ALMOST afraid to give it out to some of you freaks, but Nikki said it's cool. So don't do anything weird to make me or you look like an ass, okay?

http://www.myspace.com/nicoleoconnell

0 comments: