Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Money..Cash...WHAT...Money..Cash...Hotties


Alright...sorry I have to preamble this hottie of the day, but I saw the worst sequel in my entire life last night. Do not see "Van Wilder: Rise of Taj"...well for one because i'm going to ruin it for you right now. It is an exact duplicate of the first (not even a camio of Ryan Reynolds). Taj finds hot girl...pursues hot girl...works with team of dorks to do well in School...Hot girl has douche boyfriend...Taj gets expelled...Gets reinstated...gets hot girl..and finally...douche loses out. Hmmm, seen that one before. I'm sorry, but that movie was effin worthless. I lost an hour and a half of my life when I could have been having some Me time to our next hottie. Highlight of film: You get to see 3 sets of boobs. Now back to the show.


Rachel K


Another Philadelphian Hottie who is real into fashion and taller guys. So, if you have anything in common with the people hangin out by the Yellow Brick Road...you're out son. O yeah, and if you can't handle her having guy friends..see above sentence as well. Pretty much don't be a little bitch...literally. She just finished up at Jean Madeline and will be heading to Temple University in the near future. Sorry..PSU fan that will be there when we whoop Temple's ass in football this year, but basketball..different story. Rachel cuts hair and has some experience dancing. I wouldn't mind sitting back getting a cut while this hottie is doing her thing. WAIT, novel idea! Why don't they have hair salons where I can see a hottie in next to nothing. I'd be spending a pretty penny there. She is down to earth and gets along with mostly all people, so you MIGHT just have a chance.



Tip of the Day

Q: What was your worst dating experience?

A: I went on a date with this guy who was 3 yrs younger then me. He took me to the movies and as he paid for "our tickets".. it turned out to be that he only bought one ticket for himself and I had to go back to the booth and get myself a ticket! I never saw him again. Note to guys: Dont be cheap.

10 Bucks and your night would have been alot better buddy. Some people just don't get it. Haha.

0 comments: