Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice


Dear Atomic Bombshell,

Here is my story, I have been with my girl for a year and a half. I'm crazy about her. She is really attractive and cool. Our sex life has slowed down some since the beginning. I figured it's normal. She hits me up with bringing another girl into the bedroom with us, out of no where. I mean, she knows that I have done the threesome thing in the past with other girls but I also didn't feel the same way about them either. My first reaction was like GREAT! But then I started to wonder what started this whole thing with her. So I asked her about it and she said that she likes other girls. If she is only going to be with one guy then she wants to be with lots of different girls. Isn't that cheating? Do you think it means she is bi- or a lesbian?

Anonymous



Dear Anonymous,

Wow, this sounds like fun.. Or does it? Most guys I know would be doing high-fives and bragging to their friends. All the guys that I have known that had been in situations like this with their wives/girlfriends, ended up with serious relationship damage. If you are going to do this with someone you are really into, you have to agree on EVERYTHING! It's easier said, than done. If she can go out and pick up any girl she wants, whenever she wants, and you can't- It's cheating. Unless you are totally cool with her having her cakes & pies and eating them too! As far as what brought this on or why she never told you before, I can't answer for her. You need to ask her. It's possible that since you told her about your sexual past, she assumed you would be fine with it. Being Bisexual, by definition, is of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of either sex. Do you really want to settle down with someone who is like this? Only you would know. Thanks for writing and good luck!

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell

Do you have questions or comments about sex or dating? Email me at
AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: