Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice



First of all, I would like to start off by saying that this person asked to have his name withheld and for good reason!! After I read his email, I was speechless.

Dear Atomic Bombshell,

Last weekend I went out on a date with this girl. I really like her. I wanted to go out with her for a while. I think our first date was a disaster. I closed the car door on her pocket book strap and broke it. It was an accident. She seemed fine. Later, at the bar, she knocked her drink over and spilled it all over me. We laughed about it saying we were doomed. As the night went on, we got very drunk. Things seemed to be going so much better. We went back to her house and we start to fool around. Just as things start to get more intense (if you know what I mean) I suddenly lost my erection and I jump up because I feel like I'm going to throw up. I didn't make it to the bathroom, I threw up in her clothes hamper. I don't know if she even knew or if I told her. I think I told her I didn't feel well or maybe I just left. I'm not sure. So I text'd her twice since then and I have not heard back from her. I really like her and things were such a mess. I feel like I need to explain and have a do over. What do you think I should do now?

John Doe



Dear John Doe,

You THINK your first date was a disaster? I'm quite fond of the word catastrophe, myself. I think the date could have been saved, had you not thrown up in her clothes hamper and you are not even sure if you told her? Ewwww! How exactly do you manage to explain that one? No matter how much I like a guy, if he yacks on my clothes and runs out the door and I find it the next day, there is no going back. He would be lucky if the only thing I would do is to NOT talk to him! It's not likely that she is going to want to speak to you anytime soon. The entire thing is awkward and embarrassing for both of you. She probably just wants to forget about it and move on. Of course, I'm not going to lie to you, she has probably told this story to all of her girlfriends by now and you are known as "the vomit guy" or something much worse. Let it be for now. You put yourself out there to talk to her, she hasn't returned your calls/texts, just let it go. Maybe somewhere down the line, she will get back to you. If not, It makes a great story.. Everything seems less intense over time. Eventually you will laugh about this. Thanks for writing.. Stay sober!

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell


Do you have questions or comments about sex or dating? Email me at AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: