Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Your Beautiful, I Just Want You To Know..You're A Hottie Girl




Gabby






Definitely a local hottie here. This is definitely the type of girl your gonna see out on the town, just killin the bars. Hailing from Bensalem, this hottie......shit I'm gonna let her tell it....Gabby, why are you a local hottie, hun?


I'm a student at Jean Madeline in NE. Im working to get my cosmotology license. I also am a hooters girl in Bensalem part time. I'm all about family and friends. Since all of my friends have kids ive grown to love them to death. Maybe one day Ill have a couple of my own. I love to party and travel. If I didnt do it yet... I'm going to. I'm a go-getter and I always get what i want. I love my life. I'm confident in everything i do. That is why i am your local philly hottie!!


Ummmmm, I definitely agree! Beautiful face, and bangin body. Hooters girl...Bonus points! I'mmore of a fan of the go-getter part. A woman with ambition is always hot! We have this website for hotties like this. Thanks, Gabby!!

Tip of the Day



Q: Whats the maximum age difference you feel is appropriate when dating a Hottie?

A: Let me see...The maximum age difference... hmmmm i guess like 10 years.

Seems to be a pretty solid answer....right around ten years. So my whole joke of my first wife isn't even born yet, yeahhhh not so good. Creepy, but not a good joke.

0 comments: