Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR HOOOOOT-TIEEE



Victoria




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOTTIE! Today is Victoria's birthday, so if I were you I'd get out on the town now....and try to catch this hottie on the move. She's a student at Cabrini majoring in graphic design. Maybe I can have her make our webpage a little more exciting. Unless green, white and other assorted font colors is mildly entertaining. If that's the case, you're probably entertained by cavemen acting like real humans. She graduates in December, and will be out on the town for.... a job. I'm a firm believer that hotties like this shouldn't have to work if they don't want to. She's hot enough to marry rich. I'm still lookin for my sugar momma, so if you get a high paying job, Victoria...call me. I can't support you, but I have no problem with you supporting me. This hottie loves her family and friends...so you have to pass their test before you can work your way into her...um... life. I mentioned that she loves to party, but she makes up for it by eating healthy and working out. She's currently taking yogalates. My guttermind is seriously taking off right now. I mean both of those promote extreme flexibility. What are the odds she can tuck her legs behind her head? Anyway....she's beautiful, and I'm a big fan. Look at that...2 blondes in a row! Hey Victoria....shots are on us tonite! We just have one rule when doing shots.....they have to come straight from the bottle. No Washington Apples or Redheaded sluts. But if you know any redheaded sluts....please refer them to our e-mail address above. Its localhotties...L-O-C....oh some of you can read it....



Tip of the Day

Q: Would you ever date a guy you met off the internet? (myspace, facebook, etc)

A: To answer the question would I ever date a guy I met off the internet? I don't think I could, I have heard too many horror stories.
Tip of the Day: A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila is the worst goddamn thing to ever touch television. I actually watched this debacle. I must admit I'm a changed person. I'm now 45% dumber...which makes me ultra-dumb. pee-wee's playhouse was more entertaining than this garbage.....sorry. Had to vent.

0 comments: