Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Tuesday, November 27, 2007





Sara


Every once in a while even I'm at a loss for words. I just don;t know how to explain Sara. She's a new one of our 32 flavors. Free-spirited, Egyptian, and a huge music fan. Really...I'm lost. Gorgeous as she is...I'll let her do the talking.


My Name is Sara Shehata I'm 23 years old You may think my last name sounds a little weird , that would be because I'm egyptian. I was born in Spring City Pa, But grew up in slower lower delaware. I was a dance major at Zwannendale Dance Academy also when I was 16 I was signed with one of the biggest modeling agencies (FORD). I guess something that would make me a little different from other ladies out there Is the fact that in not a caddy person .


Dude, Ford models. I don't even know much about modeling because I'm ugly, but I know Ford is huge. This is what I love about this site. So far we've ranged from a Ford model to a Roller Derby chick. Now that's a lot of flavors.


Tip of the Day

Q: Do Long Distance relationships ever work?

A: Answering the question if long distance ever works... In my opinion, No,why? I think its pretty simple human beings need physical contact. So in the end when people try to have a long distant relationship it usually ends up with one or both cheating on each other.

0 comments: