Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Monday, November 5, 2007

I Need A Hottie Who Will Ride, Ride Ride


Christina

True Beauty! Christina is a full time model, who can be seen in ad campaigns and commercials all across America. This hottie is a classic beauty. Gorgeous smile, versatile, and most importantly, downright hooooot! She used to be an elementary school teacher. I guess I'm fortunate to never have had a teacher that looks like this. I take that back. All teachers should look like this. Students would hang on their every word. Recess would suddenly be the worst part of the day, and our generation would probably have been a whole lot smarter. I mean, instead of running a website, I may have actually done something with my life. I could be a doctor by now! Christina left the world of boogers and namecalling to pursue her career in modeling. That's probably a smart move when you look like this. Probably not a smart move when you look like me. Christina was also the gladiator at Caesars Palace. That's a hot outfit on a hot woman. Plus she got to carry a sword which automatically makes a women 2.3 times hotter. I think it's the smile that I like...a little Bridget Moynahan mixed with the chick from the Mercury Mountaineer commercials. Yeah, you know who I mean. Too bad this hotties taken. I usually don't like to put locked down hottie son the site, but for her, I'm definitely making an exception. Gladiator Christina also works with the lovely Marnee the Cosmetic Magician (always available for your makeup needs, ladies and photographers). Marnee's sent us some true hotties over the last few months. I mean, this is true beauty. I'm actually kind of impressed. Classy and hottie all at the same time!





Tip of the Day

Q: Would you ever date a guy you met off the internet? (myspace, facebook, etc)

A: What a great question to ask...however, I would not date someone from the internet. I utilize the internet for many things, including MYSPACE, just not for dating purposes. I guess that you could say my life is too busy to meet people this way to. You really need to have a lot of time to search, research in order to find a match. It might work for some people, it just isn't for me. I Have a lot of friends that have met boyfriends/girlfriends and even married someone they met on he internet. Also, I hate to let everyone know...I have been in a relationship for quite sometime, therefore, another reason why I don't date on through the internet.

3 comments:

DAVE said...

THIS IS ONE HOT CHICK I WOULD MARRY HER AND DATE HER IN A HERAT BEAT I'VE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE SO HOT LIKE CHRISIE WOULD LOVE TOO TAKE A SHOT AT THE TITLE.LOL

Anonymous said...

THIS IS ONE HOT BABE

Anonymous said...

NO DOUDT SHE IS HOT