Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Monday, November 12, 2007

Atomic Bombshell Tested, Local Hotties Approved




Bianca


Hi! My name is Bianca. I am Co-owner of Bar-Star Promotions. We are doing some of the hottest events in Philadelphia right now. I started my business with my 2 best friends, Angela & Jen. We help promote and build our events around local Business owners, Artists and Designers. Our next Bar-Star event is called BEAUTY BAR which will be on Thursday, DECEMBER 13th at the Mansion at Rittenhouse. Please check our Bar-Star page for details or send us a friend request. http://www.myspace.com/bar_starpromotions I also bartend during the week at Glam Lounge in Olde City and North Bar & Lounge on South Street! You should stop by for a drink! I am a mega touch game FANATIC! I'm almost positive that my name is in the top scores of almost every one in the city! POKER IS MY GAME! No one can touch me!


Tip of the Day

Q: Whats the best way for a guy to approach a girl who is with a group of girls?
A: My advice is try to win the friends over. It never hurts to offer to buy every one in the group a drink or shot. That's always a winner (unless you're creepy) Say something charming and funny! Then single in on the girl you want to get to know. It's so much easier when the girlfriends approve!


http://www.myspace.com/northlounge A Funky Little Lounge on The Hippest Street In Town
222 SOUTH ST. (between 2nd - 3rd)


MAKE US YOUR HAPPY-HOUR HANG-OUT FROM 10 - 2


ALWAYS SPINNING THE BEST OLD SCHOOL/NEW SCHOOL, HIP-HOP, R&B, FUNK, and SOUL (with a lil' 80's & 90's classics, baltimore club, reggae, house, and other good stuff mixed in)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bianca, she is off the hook. GREAT Bartender!!!

peace Out

Larry G

Anonymous said...

Bianca, she is off the hook. GREAT Bartender!!!

peace Out

Larry G