Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Friday, November 30, 2007

Hottie Drops It To The Ground Like She Ain't Got Manners



Tiff


Dude, I got up at 5:15 am today. I know for some of you that's life, but for me thats a miracle. IT'S STILL DARK! WTF. Anyway, Tiff is a 26 year old hottie reppin Jersey. Philly ladies, please stand up. Now that your all standing let me point you out as slackers. These Jersey girls all look like they are just fun to hang out with. Never a dull moment. The blonde hair blueish greenish eyes....ehhhh I screwed that up...but that's always a hot combo. Tiff can be found tearing up the Philly clubs and ripping through AC. Again, this hottie supports my pack of wolves theory. If you see one hot girl, I can guarantee that you will see at least 2 to 3 more. No lie. They hang out together and make loud mating noises like, "Hey Girl!" I really think this girl can have a goooood time wherever she goes. Like she could be at a Flyers game and just be having the time of her life, while the rest of us are like..."Huh, What are these Flyers you speak of? Oh, that's still a sport. Interesting." I need to run into this girl at a party...just to see if all the mayhem in the pictures is actually true.


Tip of the Day

Q: Can long distance relationships work?

A: well, i never tried the long distance thing..but i doubt it works. I just think its too hard to trust when your so far away from each other

0 comments: