Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice


Dear Atomic Bombshell,

Last week's blog was really funny. I have a weird situation to ask you about. This girl that I hook up with has two small dogs and a parrot. I mean, this chick really loves her animals. So every time that we are at her place and we start having sex, her bird starts making all these crazy noises and her dogs always come into the room and jump on the bed. It really freaks me out and a few times I have stopped and told her about it. It doesn't bother her at all. She will let the dogs on the bed while we are getting busy. I told her about the freak factor so we tried covering the bird up and tried shutting out the dogs but they still stand outside the door and bark and cry. I have brought her to my place but I live with my boys and they are always hanging out there. Any advice on what I should do?

Anthony


Dear Anthony,

Yeah, it's freaky. I have to admit that I wouldn't tolerate the dogs on the bed. It's just not right.You can either continue seeing this girl and start forcing yourself to have the animal stuff blend into the background or you can both work really hard at coming up with a better solution. You could also get a room once in a while or start fooling around in public places.. There isn't too much you can do about someone's animals or your roommates. They live where they live. Try thinking of it as a type of voyeurism! (that was a joke) No matter who's place you are at, it's like having sex in a zoo so suck it up and learn to focus or just bounce. Good luck!

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell

0 comments: