Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Thursday, December 27, 2007

It's The Infamous, Back In The House Once Again





Infamous Dee



Infamous: "having a reputation of the worst kind : notoriously evil" Somehow that's not what I imagine when I look at this hottie. But if it's hidden somewhere in there, than I'd love to see that shit. Dee is a 25 year old student/model, who as she puts it is "100% Jersey Girl!" Ohh no. Maybe she is more trouble than I suspected. I've heard/witnessed those Jersey girls in action. Most stories are inappropriate for this venue. I'm lovin' Dee though, there really is this innocent look with a twinge of mischief attached to her. Like your best friends hot Hooters cousin, you know you wanna look, no matter how much he says not too. As the holiday lull ends, and my hangover continues, we'll let Dee explain this one.



I'm a 100% jersey girl who goes all over. You can find me in AC, Philly, NYC, or all over NJ. I am currently in grad school and my career is all about helping people. I am probably the most honest, blunt person you will ever meet which people either love or hate. I am also a part time model/promotions which is how I make extra money. My friends and family are the most important thing in the world to me. I definately love to have fun and love going to the hottest places and drink, dance, and have fun. I am also pretty laid back and can stay in and hang out as well.



One bone to pick...not with Dee, but in general. We couldn't use her actual name due to an internship she has, but it made me wonder. How much control do our jobs have over us? I mean, I've got a professional job, and my boss knows about the website. But what give them the right to say what you can and can't do before or after work? Especially if it's not affecting work. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong here....thoughts?



Tip of the Day

Q: Although it may be the hardest part, wat's the best way to approach you for a date?

A: How should a guy approach me for a date: The number one rule is not to be a jerk. I don't like those skeezy guys when you go out who hit on everything and are all about getting ass. I have way more respect for someone who honestly wants to get to know me and isn't trying to get some for the night. A man who comes off more respectful and honest definately has more of a chance with me. I'm sure other girls will agree!


0 comments: