Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Friday, December 28, 2007

Cause This Hottie's Gonna Party Like It's 1999




Sherry



Oh Fellas, have I got a treat for you today! Sheery comes to us from our fine city proving once again...we ain't ugly! This 5'3" beauty has a unique job. One we've never had on here before, but I've been dying to get dating advice from....she's a performer at Delilah's. (Insert guilty schoolboy laugh here). She's absolutely gorgeous. this is why I can't afford Delilah's and I'm stuck at the Oakford Inn, and the shitty titty. You know that one...the rainbow building on 611 in Horsham. What a palace. At the Shitty, if your dancers have more than three teeth, get the lapdance....you won't find better all night. Sherry's a down to earth girl, and finds guys have a tough time approaching her. NO SHIT...it's because we think she's been approached 45 times already that night, and whatever we have to offer doesn't compare to what the Sixers player in the VIP lounge offered. The things this girl can do on a rope are incredible. Plus she can probably support your broke ass, cause I bet she makes a killing at that place. Needless to say, I'll be cashing the paycheck and spending it entirely tonite. I figure this will be my NYE celebration. So I'm throwing on my purple crushed velvet jumpsuit, borrowing Sherry's platforms, and partying like a heterosexual Prince. Ooooow!




Tip of the Day

Q: Although it's probably the most difficult part of the date, how should a guy approach you for a date?

A: Lets see, the best way to approach me for a date is for the guy to be him, I don't like fakes or liars. He has to be real with me and no cheesy pick up lines!!! I've heard them all!


Let's get her to go for Entertainer of the Year.....Hottie of the Day and Entertainer of the Year. hmmmm tough choice right? Dude, right? Duuuuude

0 comments: