Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice



Dear Atomic Bombshell,

I have a really beautiful and fun girl that I have been seeing. I guess we are getting pretty serious at this point. Everything is going great except for one thing. She has this midget mutant thumb. It's short and stubby. I have been trying to pretend like I haven't noticed it. The more I see her the more I find myself reacting to it. For example when she tries to hold hands I am saying to myself "No! please god, not the mutant thumb hand!" I feel so bad because she is so beautiful, sweet and fun. I have been really just bugging out about it lately. Even in the dark while we are having sex, I can still see it. Or when it touches me I'm like "Oh Jesus!" I just feel so bad. I know it's not right. I don't know how to approach the situation. What do you think?

-Anonymous


Dear Anonymous,

Maybe you should not have gotten involved with her in the first place, if that's how you felt. Since you seem like you want to work this out, here is my advice to you: FACE IT, I know you don't want to hurt her feelings or draw anymore attention to the "mutant thumb," I think you should try doing it on your own without saying anything to her. For example, get her to feed you with the mutant thumb hand or during fore play, have her use the mutant thumb hand. Turn the mutant thumb hand into a "good association." It may take baby steps but if you really like this girl and you really want to work on this, you are going to have to get acquainted with her mutant thumb. The alternative is that you tell her about your issue and she thinks you're a freak (because it's just a thumb) and leaves you. Not too mention what's worse, she ends up with really hurt feelings. I really think you should try getting to know the mutant thumb first, before you lose something that could be wonderful. Thanks for writing.

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell

Do you have questions or comments about sex or dating? Email me at
AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: