Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice



Dear Atomic Bombshell,
Why does it seem like most hot girls are crazy? Every hot girl that I have ever dated ends up being mean, moody or thinks the world revolves around them? Why isn't there such a thing a sweet, nice and normal hot girl?

Adam



Dear Adam,

I'm going to disagree with you and say that there are PLENTY of nice, sweet, and normal, beautiful women in the world! I'm guessing you are probably attracted to the same type of girl and are unaware of it at the time. Also, it seems that the girls you are attracted have what I like to call "Hot Chick Syndrome." Trust me, it's a real thing! I, myself have moderately suffered from it. What is HCS? Some girls who are exceptionally pretty and that have been spoiled since childhood, tend to feel that they can say and do whatever they want to the men in their lives because MEN HAVE ALLOWED THEM TO GET AWAY WITH IT! We think that because we are pretty, the world will forgive our bad behavior and bad attitudes. What is the treatment for HCS? In my experience, it has been humility and maturity. There is NO CURE for HCS. I have two things to suggest to you: 1) Try and figure out why you are attracted to that type of woman. 2) STOP allowing and rewarding bad behavior from someone you feel is mean, moody or selfish. Thanks for writing.

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell

Do you have questions or comments about sex or dating? Email me at
AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: