Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Friday, December 14, 2007

Who The Hell Is This? Pagin Me At 5:46 In Tha Mornin', Local Hotties, Now I'm Yawnin

Lauren

Gina Gershon....THAT'S who she reminds me of!!! Ooooh, Gina Gershon. Lauren grew up in Philly and just turned 21. Happy Belated Birthday! The interesting thing (at least to me) is that she originally went to the same college as me. Good ol' Bloomsburg University. Sounds like she had the same outcome as me, I only assume she had the same outcome because like 95% of kids I know who went there had said outcome. Everyone except Ringo, but he mighta been blowing the Dean. Lauren now attends CCP and is studying to be a sign language interpreter. How do you say " I love to be slathered in Peanut Butter" in sign language? Lauren's a rocker type chick. She's got the tattoos, loves Famous Stars and Straps clothing, and looks friggin hot wearing it. Friggin's the word of the day. Be sure to say it to your boss. They love new words, it shows your an innovative thinker. When Laurens not going to school, she's an assistant manager at a retail store, and also claims she loves to party. Well, Lauren, I'll take you up on that and challenge you to a drink off! First one to show off last nights dinner loses. I don't know what else to say about this Hottie. It's Friday, I love her (the idea of her...thanks Bombshell) and I'm going to find a happy hour that will accept me for me. Lauren...meet me there. We've got important binge drinking business to handle. Guys, just a warning. If you inappropriately hit on this hottie, I think she will punch you....and it will hurt. So keep the line about trousers and snakes to yourself. Try "This guy behind me keeps hitting on me...will you pretend to know me?" Then wave to your buddy...works like a charm. The rest is up to you....which could make for a sad, sad story.




Tip of the Day

Q: If you had ONE piece of dating advice for guys...what would it be?

A: The best advice one can take while in a relationship or dating is to not hold grudges from past relationships and take them into the new developing one. Too many people blame a problem or issue in a new relationship because they are still stuck on what an ex used to do. Give every person their fair chance, and treat them the way you would like to be treated. Always hear their side of the story, even if you don't agree with it, it will show you into their world, and heart and you will learn more about that person then you imagined.

0 comments: