Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice


Dear Atomic Bombshell,

Hi there. I started dating this girl recently. I told her up front that I'm out there dating. I haven't had sex with her yet. Not because she isn't attractive, just because I don't know how much I really like her or how much I want to get involved. So she calls me a week ago on Sunday and asks me what I'm doing. I tell her that I am doing something already. She asks me "Well, what are you doing?" I say I'm going out. She asks where am I going. I say I am going to eat. She asks me "with who?" I tell her it's a friend. She asks me "what friend?" So finally I tell her I'm going out with another girl. She gets all pissed off at me and says I can't believe you told me that! Then hangs up on me. My question is, Do women want you to lie to them or what?

Anonymous



Dear Anonymous,

Theoretically, no. But honestly, yeah, a little bit. From my perspective, you are not in a relationship with this girl. You didn't do the "nasty" yet. She was interrogating you with questions so she was kind of asking for it. Most girls have the common sense not to cross those boundaries especially since you told her from jump street that you were out there dating. I'm going to have to say she was setting herself up to hear what she really didn't want to hear. Also I would like to add that I think you are a good person for telling her and she really should be thanking you for not taking the booty and running. Thank you for writing and stay honest!

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell


Do you have questions or comments about sex or dating? Email me at
AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: