Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Friday, November 2, 2007

Hey there Delilah What's it like in Illadelphia?


Delilah


Here we go with the Milf alert...and check out her name as well. Both are ridiculous turn-ons that you will never be able to get it....come on lets face it. This hottie is into professional dancing, not that Patrick Swayze pansy stuff either. First of all, the girl seemed like she was taller and stronger than him in that movie anyways. I'm sure they had to keep re-taking that movie because his puny ass couldn't handle the real deal. O well. Anyways, lets let this milf hottie speak for herself.

I'm a 37 year old happily divorced, independent, self motivated and highly enthusiastic woman. I enjoy my "real" job, but find true pleasure in teaching fitness and salsa dancing.
I enjoy going out dancing, it's a total high!! But I also enjoy a nice relaxing evening at home with some good food and good wine.

As far as relationships go, wouldn't you want to know!! :)

"I'm a single mother of three, I'm in my "corporate America" attire during the day, and my "salsa" attire at night!

Men need to stop playing games, and stop with the lines!!! What's up with that? Did they forget how to speak??? Men, just be yourselves!! Pay a compliment, but you must speak more than 3 word sentences!!!

Men with an fit body is hot to any girl, but intellect carries more weight, so take note!!
Which is why I find that women today are more attracted to "older" men than the younger ones. The older, and more experienced ones just know how to treat us better. Wine and dine?? Well, what the hell is wrong with that? Listen, I don't need a man to do it for me as I can take care of that myself, but if he's not willing or able, why would I even consider going there? Get it?
Thats some pretty sound advice...from what we can say is an experienced and mature HOTTIE!!!


Tip of the Day

Q: Whats the maximum age difference you feel is appropriate when dating a Hottie?

A: The youngest guy I would agree to date would be 37 (my age), and as long as he takes good care of himself (physically that is), I can date someone as old as 50 (not that - that is old!!), but it is 13 years older than me. :)


0 comments: