Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Thursday, January 3, 2008

All The Hotties Say, I'm Pretty Fly for A White Guy




Ashleigh



Ahhh...smell that? Oh God, not that!....It's the smell of a new year and a fresh start. We bring you our first official hottie of the year. Ashleigh, a 25 year old Philly hottie. We're all born with hopoes and dreams. I wanted to be a baseball player when I grow up, but Ashleigh....she aspires to bee a trophy wife. Looking at her, I don't think she'll have a problem with that. in order to be a baseball player, you need to be athletic, driven, and have some sort of talent....but to be a trophy wife you'll need to be ridiculously hot, have a good figure that will stick throughout the years, and be able to spend money. I'm well aware just from the pictures that Ashleigh has 2 of the 3. As an added bonus, she's also the "illest rapper around"...MC Whyte. You can catch Ashleigh enjoying the nightlife and having late nite dance parties with her roomates. If those are anything like the movies I've seen, I'm picturing a lot of Victoria's Secret complimented by some Akon or T-Pain. She's also got an odd fascination with the live poultry market on Spring Garden. I didn't even know that existed, but if it does, I'm checking it out. I've gotta see the details behind that. Anyway grab your chicken costume, your bank statements, and your finest phat beats (?)....and listen to this hotties advice.




Tip of the Day


Q: Although it's probably the most difficult part of the date, how should a guy approach you for a date?

A: If a guy wants to ask a girl out, making her laugh is key...no cheesy pick up lines. He's got to be one fly guy...

0 comments: