Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice


Dear Atomic Bombshell,

I'm just going to get right to it- My lady asked me if I would wear womens panties next time we have sex. I don't feel like I'm that kind of guy. When I told her, she brought up certain things that I have asked her to do that she didn't want to do. She has a point. I'm still not that kind of guy.

-Not THAT kind of guy



Dear NOT that kind of guy,

She totally has a point. Men ask us to do stuff all the time that we don't want to do. I say, DO IT! It's just under wear! Role play is fun and maybe that's what gets her hot! However, if you feel like it will question your manhood, then maybe you're not ready to open up that can of worms. Perhaps you need therapy or Dear Abby!!

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell



Do you have questions or comments about sex, CRAZY SEX or dating? Email me at AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: