Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Friday, January 4, 2008

Let's Rock, You Don't Stop, Rock The Riddle That Will Make Your Hottie Rock



Erica


That be that WHOOOT WHOOOT! Here's the lovely Erica. A newer flavor for the LHP Crew. (That like our B-Boy crew name...cause I can) Erica is a Jersey girl....awwwwww....but can often be found in Philly ...yaaaay...workin as a promotional model. She's also a hairstylist, so if you need to get your hair did, hit her up! She's fun loving and loves to dance. I wonder if "Hottie can drop it to the flo'" or if she's more into ballet or classical jazz dance. The best line she gave us, " if you cant make me laugh your not worth talkin too." So bring your "A" funny Game, which is still probably like a normal person's "B" game, but be confident, loser. Confidence will take you a mile, freakshow. Don't listen when people call you nerd, nerd. ok..I think you got the point. I'm a big fan of variety. Erica has a beautiful smile and the body's like an hourglass. I was looking for better pictures of her butt, but they all involved third parties. Her girls I mean. That's why I called you freakshow. You immediately went THERE. Anyway...listen and learn, my old friend. The advice is there, it's up to you to utilize it, felllllllllla.


Tip of the Day

Q: Although it may be the hardest part of a date, how should a guy approach your FOR a date?

A: A guy should approach me for a date by showing that hes interested in me and not just my looks.. try coming up 2 me and saying "hi how u doin, i would love to take u out sometime.." and depending on how confident and smooth u were ill say yes :)

0 comments: