Monday, January 7, 2008
Today we're switching gears...no literally switching gears. Today's hottie is sponsored to race cars. You can find this hottie in Philly racing or modeling her sports car. Yes, that's her black Mustang. Seriously, challenge her. She'll rip you to pieces. When she's not racing, she's modeling in big events like HIN, NOPI, and SEMA. The only problem with this hottie is that I feel like a complete bitch. I drive a Jeep (the Creeper) that if i get it to sixty mph, you can find me inside pumping my fist in victory, drinking Red Bull like it's champagne. I guess the upside to that... is that my cars don't scream, "overcompensating!" Krista said that when she's relaxing...aka not working on her car... she likes to "play basketball and other girly things." I'm like 95 percent sure we've got a tomboy on our hands. The other 5% is just confused cause i haven't seen many tomboys with an ass like that. Our question of the week is going back to an oldie but goodie...Yes, I know. Just like your mother. Heed our hotties advice, snitches. It's free, unlike the Rub N Tug.
Tip of the Day
Q: What would your ideal first date be?
A: I've grown up right outside the city of Philly in NJ and lived there my entire life, so I'd like to be taken out somewhere in the city I have a soft spot for, somewhere we can act crazy, like Dave & Busters ... show me a good time, that you put some thought and effort into the night. I like a guy who can relax and have a good time, be spontaneous . A kiss out of the blue will let me know you are serious and that you can take charge of a situation, that turns me on. Later after a few drinks maybe we could end up back at my place ... if you're lucky ;o)
Posted by Rob B. Fresh at 9:36 AM