Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hotties Doin' It And Doin' It And Doin' It Well


DK

A Jersey Gal....23 year old hottie repping Dirty South Jerz. That's not slang...South Jersey's filthy....jk. Sorry, I'm always a little harsh on Jersey first thing in the morning. DK's the woman to go to if you want your hair did right. This girl's reallly hot. Like smokin hot, and the best part about her is that she looks different in almost every single picture. That's never a bad thing...its like having 5 hot girlfriends. DK loves hanging out with her friends and traveling...not a bad combo considering her friends are all hot too. ONCE AGAIN...confirming my theory that hotties are like wolves and travel in packs. It's like once you see one, there's guaranteed to be another one right around the corner. So my basic dilemma is just finding the first one. If I could do that, I'd be set....*note to self: stay away from dive bars and homeless shelters. NO hotties!* It also seems like all hairdressers are really hot. I guess that makes sense, considering they make their money off how good they can make you look. Would you really go to a barber who has the Edward Scissorhands haircut....well, yes. I would if I wanted to look like an asshole. For real...this is the type of girl I love on our site. We''ll be heading this direction in the future. Just gorgeous.



Tip of the Day

Q: What's your ideal first date?

A: my ideal first date would have to be a nice quiet dinner to get to know each other...unless the person plans some amazing night that would blow me away


0 comments: