Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Friday, January 18, 2008

MEGALOMANIAC, Your No Jesus, Yeah, Your A Local Hottie



Samantha Jade


aka


Miss Behavin

I may have just compared Local Hotties with Jesus...that might have written my ticket to hell. Buuuut, I think I've done that already sooo...moving on. Why am I infatuated with this hottie?? Let's see...she's Hooters girl, will be at the Wing Bowl, and she loves Incubus. She even traveled with them. Backstage passses and all. Mind out of the gutter...this isn't a Motley Crue groupie. Those three facts lead me to believe that she's hot and smart.....And I don't have to worry about her Soulja Boy'ing her way across the restaurant.... cause that's always attractive, although I may have to b eon alert for hippie dancing. But Samantha can make that look hot. I also cheated (like you'd expect any less) and I know that she's a college student who's constantly doing homework. When she's not being a bookworm, Samantha can be found cruising with her chihuahua, Vita, in her convertible with the top...down...chrome spinnin. She also models and is good friends with our previous hottie, Ashley Marie (insert schoolboy giggles here). The two of them together is completely incomprehensible to me. This hottie's big into fashion...being hot and knowing fashion is a better combo than Michael and Scottie. Ehhhh, I might be pushing it there. Seriously fellas, when your hands are washed and sanitized you can shake our hands and thank us for this one. You know what, just give us a pound or make it an e-mail. Your welcome. What a way to end the week. Thanks Samantha!!


Tip of the Day


Q: What is your ideal first date?

A: My ideal first date is something casual so we could really get to know each other. If you put too much effort into the date it will ruin the process of getting to see what the person is really like. I'd rather go to movies & grab a bite to eat then go to a fancy schmancy restaurant. That's always good for later though :-) Check this hottie out here and be sure to vote for her!!!

http://www.collegemansion.com/girl-details.php?gid=327

0 comments: