Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice



Dear Atomic Bombshell,

I just started my on myspace account because it seems like everyone I know, has one. So in my search for my friends, I found the profile of the girl that I'm dating. It is like a whole other side of her that I had no idea about. All these sexy photo's and the guys that leave her flirty, sexual comments. She comments back to them in the same way. I told her that I just started a myspace profile to see what she would say and she didn't say anything. What pissed me off the most is that she didn't even say that she was on there too. What do you think I should do?


Shocked on Myspace

Dear Shocked on Myspace,

Welcome to Myspace!!!! It is a place for people to do, and say things that they should not! You can look at this 2 ways; It's myspace and not to be taken seriously or if she really was doing something that she thought was wrong, she wouldn't post it for the world to see. Yes, she should have mentioned she was on there when you told her about your account. Yes, I think you need to talk to her about it. Don't immediately launch into "I saw all the raunchy things guys were saying to you!" You have to start off simple and see if she takes the lead in the conversation. Say something like, " I was typing in email addresses of people that I know and I found your profile on myspace. I was checking out your profile and I was going to send you a friend request." See what she has to say next. If she doesn't want to be friends on myspace, I would say it's time to date someone else!

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell


Do you have questions or comments about sex, CRAZY SEX or dating? Email me at AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: