Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice


Dear Atomic Bombshell,

My girlfriend and I have been together for a couple of years. In the last 6 months she has put on some weight. I wouldn't say she is fat, but it's enough where I am worried. I don't even know if it bothers her because she hasn't said anything. I still think she is great and beautiful but I can't help but feel unhappy about her recent weight gain. Should I be honest and tell her? How do I go about saying something?

Weighting for an Answer




Dear Weighting for an Answer,

If it's a significant amount of weight in a short period of time, OF COURSE IT BOTHERS HER!! Weight is an extremely sensitive issue for a woman. As her boyfriend, you need to know that all women need that tiny white lie "No baby, you're not fat, you are beautiful to me." I understand physical attraction is a part of a relationship, but connection and who the person is inside, are also very important.. I really hope you are not a shallow guy. My advice to you is to go on more day dates, do some walking together. Perhaps, you could express to her that you want to have healthier eating habits and it would help you if you did it together. Trust me, she knows about her weight. She will appreciate your sensitive approach to the issue.

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell



Do you have questions or comments about sex, CRAZY SEX, or dating? Email me at AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: