Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Here's A Little Story I'd Like To Tell, About This Hottie Named Amy That We Know So Well



Amy B


Farm Girl! Seriously, Amy lives....on....a....farm! The stream of jokes running through my mind right now is endless, but it's too cliche to touch (cow milking, Cock chasing, going hoggin). Amy's a cutie. She seems like a ball full of energy that might never stop. That type of hottie is perfect for a night out. She keeps the party movin, and can keep the people entertained. Just a real cool hottie.....Anyway, as per the norm this week, Amy, tell about life on the farm, girl.


My name is Amy Berklite. I am 25 years old and a 2006 graduate of East Stroudsburg University. I model for Pro model Agency, Bethlehem PA. I have done many promotions with Budweiser and even stared on the hit T.V show Forensic Files on True T.V. I am very adamant about the outdoors especially the beach. I love to spend my summers in Carolina Beach N.C. My family and friends are the most important things in my life. I live on an awesome farm with my best friend and we love to drink wine on our front porch on summer days. I have a full time position with the Criminal Justice system and enjoy spending free time out on the town with friends. I am 100% German! I am also very serious about good health and working out. I have a great sense of humor, love the camera and am very social. Just Loving Life!


Tip of the Day

Q: What is your ideal first date?

A: My ideal 1st date would be some type of dinner, drinks and some dancing. Dinner first so we could talk and get to know each other, plus I love to eat good food. Dancing is awesome and I love to shack it!!, then maybe a sweet kiss when I get dropped off, cause he better have a car!

0 comments: