Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice



Dear Atomic Bombshell,

I went on a few dates with this one girl about 6 months ago. Our two "official" dates were disasters. One time the place we were going was closed, the other time her car broke down, but we turned them into a good time anyway. I really thought we were hitting it off though. She was saying and doing all the right things, and I was taking my time trying to be a good guy. Literally out of the blue, she just stopped answering my calls. Somehow we got in touch the other day, and we've been talking non stop since then. Almost like a week now. I'm kinda interested again, and I think she is too, but I'd taught myself to basically really not like her after last time. Do I move ahead? Do I set ground rules...like no bullshit this time, or just ignore the white elephant in the room? Or just give up the good guy act and just try to hit it?

Signed,

Hit it or quit it


Dear Hit it or quit it?,

Part of me wants to tell you DUH? We always want what we can't have and she had you at hello. Another part of me wants to tell you that timing is everything. Than of course, the ABRASIVE part of me wants to tell you to MAN UP! If it's going down "that" street again, ask her, "WHY DIDN'T YOU WANT TO CALL ME BACK BEFORE?" What kind of crap was that? It's hard to just over look something like that, when the other person didn't give you the consideration or thought to just say whatever was going on at the time. It's not that hard. It's just considerate. Then if all ends well, HIT IT!

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell

Do you have questions or comments about sex
, CRAZY SEX or dating? Email me at AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: