Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Monday, May 12, 2008

Analyze This!


Ashley!


Woooohooooo! This weather absolutely sucks! But that doesn't mean we can't still have a great day. I mean, I'm starting my day off with a little bit of Ashley. A true hottie if I've ever seen one. Ashley is studying to be a psychiatrist, so you can't play games with this one. She'll figure 'em out right away and probably blame them on lingering Mommy issues, or fear of abandonment. I'm afraid of abandonment, but that's what happens when your left on a random neighbor's doorstep by your real mother. Then again, I was 20 and probably coulda just walked away, but the house looked sooo big. Ashley's got the total package. Beautiful smile, bangin body, and brains to match. Don't let the blonde hair fool you, this girl is a smarty. When she's not gettin her learn on (weak, I know) she can be found livin it up like a rockstar all across the city. Her friends are just as hot as her too. Tell me that wouldn't be intimidating! Anywho, I'd like to hear how to impress this type of beauty, so I'm gonna sit back, relax, and let myself go....


Tip of the Day

Q: Ashley, what's your best piece of dating advice for all those single Philly guys?

A: My best piece of dating advice for the single men would be to not lead a woman on, if you're not interested you should let her know instead of making her think you will call her . Another thing , guys like to play games. It's okay in the beginning to mess with her head, like not call for 2 days, blow her off one night, but to not talk to her for a week than decide to call her and expect her to jump and go out with you is ridiculous. She will end up thinking you're a complete jerk and you'll end up losing her. The best thing you can do is be yourself and everything else falls into place.


See, dude. She's allll over the games. Knock it off.

0 comments: