Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Stacey's Mom Has Got It Goin On



Mel




Milf Alert! Look at this treat we've got for y'all today. Mel aka Cutes is a 29 year old mother of one. Today we're gettin a little bit away from the kissey faces in the cameras, the gangsta peace signs (SaaABS, that means you!), and we're headin into mudslinging zone. This hottie rides quads and dirtbikes and...well I'll let her tell it. I need to shave off this faggy lookin beard.


I currently work in the auto industry as an estimating coordinator where i have worked for the past 4 years. I attend school part time during the evenings to obtain my degree in web development. This is my true passion and i hope to some day open my own company in that field. I have a 7 year old daughter that is the love of my life. In my spare time i love to scrapbook, spend time with friends, fish, play paintball and go quad riding where i get really muddy *wink*.


I am a spontaneous person and an always up for trying anything at least once which might explain all my body piercings and tattoos. Life is short and i want to live everyday to the fullest! My motto is "Work hard but play harder."



I searched long and hard to find pictures of said tattoo, and said piercings. They've been strategically hidden, I've only found one tat and one piercing...(lower left hip). Dammit. Really muddy, huh, Mel? I've never really imagined myself the type to roll around in the dirt, but I'd definitely make an exception here! Check out the advice!



Tip of the Day

Q: What's your best piece of dating advice for all the single guys in Philly?

A: Don't be afraid to be yourself and do not pretend to be someone you're not. Always be honest no matter what because it is one of the most important things when you are looking to date or start up a relationship. If you start off a potential relationship with lies, chances are they will catch up to you eventually and ruin any chance of a future with that person.

0 comments: