Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice



Dear Atomic Bombshell,

I'm dating a girl that's always on the phone. She is always texting and talking to friends. Her phone never stops!! I have dropped hints in a joking way but it's really aggravating me. The thing that really drives me nuts is that she never answers my calls! I want to talk to her in a way that won't offend her or hurt her feelings but I think it's really rude.

Sincerely,
Mr. Peeved



Dear Mr. Peeved,

Unfortunately, I AM THAT GIRL! Are you sure we are not dating? Seriously, I understand where you are coming from. I personally always try to refrain from my phone during meals, out of courtesy to others. I'm also a workaholic. I'm not making excuses for your lady friend. Yes, it's rude. Yes, she should try harder to be more attentive. You have to just tell her. You are a grown-up right? And she does speak English? I don't see why you can't just tell her how you feel. As long as she is a grown up too, I don't see the problem. Just do it NICELY. Explain how it makes you feel. As far as her not answering your calls, I don't know what that's about. Most likely, she is probably not that much of a phone person. Yes, it's impersonal, but what isn't in the age of technology? Thanks for writing.

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell


Do you have questions or comments about sex or dating? I want to hear your pain Email me at AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: