Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice


Dear Atomic Bombshell,

I have had a girlfriend for almost a year. Except that she pee's with the bathroom door open, tries to have conversations with me while I'm in the bathroom, burp's and thinks its funny and she doesn't shave as much as she used too. I have told her that I just don't like it. She says that this is the reality of being in a relationship. This stuff just didn't happen over night. I'm afraid of what's next. I'm not sure I can handle it. Everything else is good. I just can't take the unshaved legs and the bathroom stuff. It's not sexy at all. How can I get her to see things from my point of view?

- Reality Bites


Dear Reality Bites

People do become more "real" after a period of time. There are some things during your relationship that are so real, you can't avoid. For example; having the flu for a few days and not shaving your legs, drinking too much and throwing up in front of your guy, or having a nasty stomach virus and living under the same roof. I may not be a total lady, all the time. I do believe there are some things we should try and spare our men from. I agree, there is nothing sexy about peeing with the door open. I would tell her that there are just some things that you need not to see SO MUCH of. I'm sure there are a few things about you that she would like you to compromise. Try it from that angle. Or you could always buy her a gift certificate for a wax! I'm sure she won't mind. Thanks for writing.

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell

Do you have questions or comments about sex or dating? I want to hear your pain Email me at AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: