Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice



Dear Atomic Bombshell,

My girlfriend goes through my stuff and then picks a fight with me about the things that she finds. We have spent hours talking about this and I feel like it gets me no where.The stuff that she finds, I don't even remember having. Like phone numbers from two years ago, condoms that are so old that they expired and a break up letter from an ex girlfriend in college. She was angry because she thought I was holding on to my ex girlfriend because I still had an old letter. I kept telling her that I didn't even realize that I still had it. She is so worried that I'm doing something wrong, that she can't help but go through my things. I'm not even doing anything! She is wrong, every single time. At what point is this going to end?

-Caught with Nothing


Dear Caught with Nothing,

Women snoop. It's just one of those things that we can't stop ourselves from doing. Maybe we want to know if you have a secret life or some or a sacred place where you have kept the collected memories of your life. We are very curious creatures. I think that it is ridiculous that she would get upset over an old break-up letter. If there was a shrine to your ex, then I could understand. This doesn't sound like a very healthy situation. I think it comes down to maturity. Just because the title "boyfriend" is given, doesn't automatically stop someone from cheating or wandering. Neither does snooping. Snooping is not preventive for cheating. If you were behaving strangely and not coming home, I might see why someone would be curious enough to go through your things, but to do it regularly and punish you for things that don't exist, THAT'S MENTAL. Who wants to live like that? You need to set some boundaries or move on. Thanks for writing.

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell
Do you have questions or comments about sex or dating? I want to hear your pain Email me at AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: