Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've Got 2 Tickets To Paradise


Caitlyn

EDITORS NOTE: The bet is on. If Pittsburgh wins 2 or more games, I will sport a Penguins Jersey and post it on the site. If Sindey Crosby shits the bed and they win one game, we will have Caitlyn appearing on the site in a Flyers Jersey. So for the sake of all of our eyes, Go Red Wings.

My name is Caitlin. I am from Pittsburgh, GO PENS (SHH)! I just graduated from Penn State with a degree in elementary education, so yes, I like the little ones. I just got an apartment in Manayunk; I decided to spread my wings and see what all the Philly hype was about. I don't know many people so that sucks but I love meeting new friends and going out; so it shouldn't be a problem for too long. I have a boyfriend, I've been with him for 3 years. In addition, I'm crazy about Penn State, Pittsburgh Sports teams, my family, friends, and traveling (Vegas esp). I hope that's good!

Go Pens? Right. Ladies and gentlemen, time to put on your "charming" faces. This Tittsburgh transplant needs to see the better half of Philly, so that when she goes back to PA's ugly stepbrother city, she can tell stories of debauchery, good times, and absolute craziness. Oh, and by charming face, I mean your "drinking, root for the Phils, bitter-beer" faces. This blonde haired, blue eyed hottie likes the little ones, so apparently, ahem, Sullivan your in. *schoolgirl giggles at the tiny penis joke* Really, she's an aspiring teacher who has spent time as a Bacardi girl. I don't think I've ever said that about any teacher I've ever had, unless Mr. Kinkead was moonlighting. The only downside to this hottie is that whole Pittsburgh thing, but I'm willing to overlook it if she'll model a Phillies Jersey for this very website. Caitlyn, I'm calling you out...we should make a friendly bet. Winner wears the other cities jersey and its posted on the website. It's too late to bet that Pittsburgh will lose the Stanley Cup, but I'm willing to say they only win 1 game. So, Blondie.....you in?



Tip of the Day



Q: Caitlyn, what's your best piece of dating advice for all those single guys in Philly?
A: And my best piece of dating advice to single guys is to be yourself!!! Girls like guys that have JOBS and who don't mind putting the girl first every now and then.


0 comments: