Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cindy Crosby Is A Biiiiiiiitch...Flyguyz In 7


Kelly


Flyguys tonite, boyeeeee! Right here is one of the main reasons I don't go to barbershops anymore, besides of course for the Flowbee they break out on me. Why have some 45 year old pervy guy draped all over me when I can get my head massaged by a beauty like this? It's a no brainer. I didn't even realize that Kelly is from my town, and went to the same high school as me (kinda). This 21 year old beauty hails from Bucks County, y'all. the land of cream and cheese. Beautiful smile and all around hottie, Kelly's responsible for helping the people of Bucks County look beautiful everyday. She's doin a damn good job. Kelly also likes to speak her mind, which she says gets her into trouble everynow and then...but that's what makes life not boring! Unfortunately, this one's engaged, but the premise still applies. How do you pick up a girl like this? Read below.


Tip of the Day

Q: What's your best piece of dating advice for all those single guys in Philly?

A: the best piece of dating advice i got for you single boys is to be romantic but not smothering. take it slow. girls dont like it when i guy falls for them the first day. and be nice to her, no name calling. ok boys?? take care of her.


0 comments: