Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Little Miss, Little Miss Can't Be wrong



Lil Miss Chrissy


Waddup, suckas? Another horrible day here...rain ALLLLL day. How the hell am I supposed to enjoy the sundresses when it rains? Today, we've got the lovely Lil Miss Chrissy. A 27 year old self proclaimed "retail whore" who comes to us from Blue Bell. Montgomery County breeds em well up there. It's the smile on Chrissy that gets me. A pretty smile can disarm me faster than a kick to the sac.


for my hobbies, I'm really into cooking..I can cook a mean baked macaroni and cheese from scratch. I work out a lot, it's a good way to destress myself, and I'm also studying Ayurveda. Sleep is also one of my most favorite hobbies. I collect pin-up art, and anything with giraffes.


I like to go out with my friends and go dancing or drinking or cause debauchery. I never want a party to end and always like to be the last one standing. I think my friends would say I'm the funny, silly one in the group. I like making people laugh.


Right now I work for Charlotte-Russe, but in the fall I'm going to go to Magnolia School of Beauty to get my esthetician's license so I can become a make-up artist


Ayurveda? What? Google this...I just did, and I might actually be more confused as to what it is. Maybe someone should pass it on to Britney Spears. I mean, that trainwreck can use anything we can toss at her these days. I'm also wondering about the giraffe thing. I'm getting this scary mental image of walking into a bedroom and seeing about 500 stuffed giraffes staring at me. Who knows, maybe it would be like a really quiet audience. Listing sleep as one of your hobbies is perfect, cause I definitely love to sleep. Like constantly. If I didn't think my boss would read this, I'd probably admit to sleeping at my real job. But of course that would be completely unprofessional? Also, I would definitely love to see Lil Miss Chrissy out and about. Women who can make a guy laugh are few and far between. And women who can out drink a guy are reaaaaally tough to find. Drink up, LMC....thanks for all your help!


Tip of the Day

Q: LMC, what's your best piece of dating advice for those single schleps in Philly?

A: My best piece of dating advice for a single guys is always treat a woman with respect... even if all you see is a piece of ass. We ladies like to be the only girl in the room that has your attention, we want to be special to you.

Oh always give me a challenge, it's no fun if I can walk all over you, always play a little hard to get..it's sexy..


0 comments: