Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Friday, May 30, 2008

It's My Hottie, And I'll Cry If I Want To



Abbey


So today starts off my birthday weekend, and unlike my last 2 or 3 birthdays, I'm gonna celebrate like a champ. My brother's grlfriend won tickets to some free concert tonite, then we're headin out to Cebu for the after party. All wekk I thought to myself, "Hey, how can we make this site pop on your birthday?" I had no answer...then I got an e-mail nominating Abbey as our hottie of the day. Immediately, I e-mailed her back. Luckily for us, she was pretty receptive. I've just been threatened with castration if I don't do a good job. Sooooo here goes nothing. (Sorry, wang, if I screw this up)


I'm a Northeastern PA native, living in and loving Philadelphia. I work at Hollywood Tans for the past 2 years and love it cause I can sit and look cute while getting paid (though I do work hard!! Sweatyyy! haha) I loveeee going out at night, taking my Chihuahua Jack for walks (and "carries" haha) around Manayunk and the Main Line area, and love concerts. I'm a bit of a groupie for some bands (Tool, A Perfect Circle). I'm a Graphic Design major and Fashion concentration at Philadelphia University, so I love creativity and fashion. I also recently auditioned for the new Paris BFF reality show on MTV filming this summer and they better pick me! ;)

I've gone tanning once, but I've been in tanning salons plenty of times (it was for work, not some weird pervert thing), and every tanning salon has hoooot chicks in it. Abbey obviously isn't the over tanned, orange, oompa loompa lookin girl you see way too often. No, this is sheer beauty. With a smile that can kick you in the balls, and eyes that can melt, Abbey's poised to take Philadelphia on head first. She really is like a mini Paris Hilton. She's even got the chihuahua....Jack. Hopefully, by the time this hotties nabs up her graphic design degree, this website will be a monster, and I can hire her. Then I can stay out of tanning salons for life. Why go to the tanning salon, when you can bring the workers to you? She's also a big Tool fan which works out well for you, hammer. So she's got some decent tastes, a gorgeous look, and gosh darnit, people like her. So, Abbey, do I get to keep my balls??


Tip of the Day


Q: What's your best piece of dating advice for all the Philly guys out there?
A: I want guys to know that there is absolutely no need to throw any pick up lines out there, nearly all respectable girls think they are rediculous. A well-dressed (ie, fashionable but not necessarily obsessed), well-groomed, and well-mannered man is a success everywhere, not just in dating! Try not to talk about how much you hate this, think that's gross, etc and try to be a positive person you will attract more admirers. No one likes a hater! I think you need to prepare a good joke too for a date -- it's almost imperative to be good-humored. Oh, and smelling nice never hurt anyone! ;)

0 comments: