Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice


Dear Atomic Bombshell,
I'm in deep shit. My girlfriend found out that I have an Adult Friend Finder account. I've had it long before I started seeing my girlfriend. I barely go on there anymore. I have never actually met or done anything with anyone on the site. Mostly just chat with other people. I told her all of this but she is still losing her mind about it. I think it's harmless. It's not like I check it all the time or talk to those people like I used too. She wants answers to all her questions and no answer I give is good enough. We have been going at it for days. Even if I delete it, I don't think it's going to make her stop. How do I make her understand that it's harmless?
Sincerely,
Knee-deep in Adult Friend Finder
Dear "Knee-deep in Adult Friend Finder,"
Adult Friend Finder, huh? You sick little monkey! Did you even bother discussing the fact that you were into a site like Adult Friend Finder? This probably comes as a shock to her. She probably felt that she knew you well enough and this was a big shock. Did you even bother to define the reasons that you had it in the first place? Or why you maintained it after you had a girlfriend? Sex is something you want to share with someone close to you. If you were into fetish stuff, why wouldn't you share it with your partner? Why did you keep it quiet? These are things you need to ask yourself and express to her. You can't force someone to see things the way you do. You need to just be honest and then she needs to decide if she can deal with the truth of the matter. If she can't, then maybe it's best to move on. Why would you want to have to hide something from someone you call your girlfriend, anyway? Good luck!
Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell
Do you have questions or comments about sex or dating? I want to hear your pain. Email me at AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: